Plus-Sized

Found a Dress!

The bodice is actually long enough, and it can be ordered with a bunch of extra length! I was so stressed out that I wouldn't be able to find anything to fit my ginormously tall self, but turns out I was wrong!

Bodice Close Up

Re: Found a Dress!

• I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!! The detail on the bodice is gorgous! Makes your waist look teeny tiny!!!! And I love the pick-ups!! WOW! Good job! :)
  • Beautiful!!! that dress was made for you :)
  • OMG that is gorgeous!!!!! I love the detailing on the bodice. I'm not crazy about the pickups but that's more of a personal thing. I think it looks amazing on you however. Glad you found something that works and fits you so nicely.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_found-a-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:22f31cbd-2c13-484f-996b-47ec308ea484Post:b568b662-82a5-4ab7-8712-9a9528a4bbdc">Re: Found a Dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG that is gorgeous!!!!! I love the detailing on the bodice. I'm not crazy about the pickups but that's more of a personal thing. I think it looks amazing on you however. Glad you found something that works and fits you so nicely.
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]
    My mom doesn't like the pickups either, they confuse the heck out of her. 
  • What a find! You look gorgeous!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is absolutely stunning on you!  So glad you were able to find something you love!

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Very pretty love the detailing on the bodice
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • very pretty. love the details. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards