Plus-Sized
Options

Engagement Photos...Help...

Ok ladies Im looking for some help. I am looking for a shirt to wear for our e-session. We are both wearing jeans and he is either going to wear a white and green shirt or a white and grey shirt depending on what i find to wear. I am going shopping this weekend and need some tips on what i should look for. I want to find something that will down play "the girls" along with a casual fun feel. I was thinking something like this with a lacy white cami underneath. Since his shirt is mainly white with grey stripes on the shoulders I thought it would be kinda matchy with out going over the top matching... Thanks in advance :)   http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5623&vid=8&pid=102558&scid=102558012

Re: Engagement Photos...Help...

• Options
    I think that would be really good, I put my FI in small pin stripes (blue shirt) and I wore a solid blue v-neck t-shirt.  It looked really nice and just simple/classy.  We both wore jeans as we do every day any way. 
    Junebride12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_engagement-photoshelp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2b19d822-6334-4302-92d9-022373c435aePost:0208330a-54c0-414b-8e99-ea7d87fb701a">Re: Engagement Photos...Help...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that would be really good, I put my FI in small pin stripes (blue shirt) and I wore a solid blue v-neck t-shirt.  It looked really nice and just simple/classy.  We both wore jeans as we do every day any way. 
    Posted by mhogberg[/QUOTE]

<div>It think a style like that would work, but perhaps you might want to think about getting a shirt with a pop of color?  Maybe blue or green...whatever color looks best on you.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'd be afraid that grey could make you blend into the background a bit.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards