Plus-Sized

Lingerie

So...I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for where to shop for lingerie?  I've looked at the normal places - Lane Bryant, etc.  Has anyone tried buying online?  I'm a size 28.  I have seen some nice stuff, but I'm afraid of the fit.....

Thanks!!
:o)
Anniversary

Re: Lingerie

• You could try hipsandcurves.com. Their stuff is pretty cute, and I've heard it's pretty true to size.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would totally go with hipsandcurves. Their stuff is totally cute, and I plan on getting several things from there for myself for the honeymoon ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • hipsandcurves.com is definately a good idea, I've ordered from them before and the sizing is pretty spot on. I also plan on ordering more from them for the honeymoon.
  • I've liked the stuff I bought from Lane Bryant.  I'm excited to try Hips & Curves.

I'm worried about people trying to buy me lingerie for my bridal shower...  I'm a weird size (42B) and maybe a 2x or 3x panty.  I was thinking about doing a Slumber Parties by Leah thing for my bachelorette party so people can buy me credit and I can pick out what I really want...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've also bought some cute things on freshpair.com that seemed to fit according to size. 
  • HipsandCurves is the way to go! I order a ton of items from them and my husband gives rave reviews on EVERYTHING! Very comfortable, true to size and best of all, they make you feel sexy! So what are you waiting for... Make him say WOW Kiss

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_lingerie-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2c29a862-b305-4276-8de3-5e2952e6b396Post:69d0c8fb-438a-4f93-b572-35dda04253c5">Re: Lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]HipsandCurves is the way to go! I order a ton of items from them and my husband gives rave reviews on EVERYTHING! Very comfortable, true to size and best of all, they make you feel sexy! So what are you waiting for... Make him say WOW
    Posted by Eryn&Kashif[/QUOTE]

Some money.  LOL  I have a couple of things on there that I really like.  :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards