Plus-Sized

First dance and peoples rude questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=B9ktnflM8wo&feature=endscreen

our first dance song is glass by thomposn square. its a beautiful song about how fragile love is and how it can be gone in the blink of an eye. i have had many people very rudely say this is not a love song. how could you pick this as your first dance. well let me tell you. this song to me says we are jumping into to unknown and no one is promising us tomorrow so whatever we do lets do it tonight and tomorrow we wake up and it was all a mistake and we "shaddered" its because we are human and we break because just like glass we all need to be handled with special love and care. and i feel thats what marriage and love is all about. so to all those othe brides who have had rude coments on any choices tell them how you feel. 

Re: First dance and peoples rude questions.

• don't let other people ruin your day - my mom tells me every time I ask her for advice - it's yours and fi day - you two enjoying it!!!  

If you love the song - play it and enjoy your first dance together
  • if you and your future hubby want it do it...
    We went with Yellow by Coldplay - not typical and during our dance the only people i noticed in the room was my husband and I.
    The reception will be filling with the music you ask your DJ to play i am sure there will be some lovey dovey ones in the mix

my DJ advise it make sure you give them your do not plays - i forgot to do this and he played "last dance" and "NY, NewYork" both songs and did not want and the last two i hear - my fault for not mentioning it

Nothing but the best Enjoy your day !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Go for it, we had a few comments about our first dance song when people heard what it was going to be (Jason Mraz - I won't give up). We thought it was fitting because we had just commited for better or worse, richer or poor, and the song is about no matter what happenes along the route we won't give up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards