Plus-Sized
Options

Dieting where the hell is my motivation

So my fellow brides as I am sure many of you have I have sworn to my self that I am going to lose weight before the wedding. Lets just say so far that has been an epic fail and even though I will never admit this out loud I have actually gained weight (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha). My favorite excuse is that I dont have anything to work out with and the gym is a fat girls enemy. So surprise my lovely fiance buys us a treadmill and agrees because hes a lil chunky as well to do whatever diet or eating habbit that I want to (sometimes him being so supportive backfires). So now I have this treadmill in my house and still cant find any motivation to get on it. I'm not even sure where to start on eating right. So far I have decided that I am just going to eat salads until my wedding which I know is not healthy. My mom is trying to get my to try the P.I.N.K method she saw on Dr. Phill. Has anyone else had any experience with this or any other dieting or motivational tips? Hell is anyone else having the same struggle that I am?
image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards