Plus-Sized
Options

Online Wedding Dress Shopping-Help!

Hey Everyone,
    I need some advice/help regarding my wedding dress :) I am trying to find a reputable online website that will do a special cut for my size. I am currently working with PSBridal.com, but some of their designers who did a special cut, no longer do so.....I am above a size 32 (not by ALOT, but enough that I have to get a special cut done). This makes it difficult for me to even go into a bridal shop to even try on a dress...I have called around and most only have 1 dress available (a few sizes too small) to try on or none at all. There is also the issue that my wedding date is set for 6/22/2012 and I am trying to not spend more than 500.00 on a dress. I had to wait this long to even get a dress to make sure we were gonna be able to do the wedding (due to financial reasons). Most other websites that I see are based in China and just try to copy the dress-I've seen great reviews on their websites ofcourse, but when I research the company its horrible....PSBridal is the only reputable one that I have found so far. Any help, advice, or reputable online websites would be appreciated :) Thank you, Ladies!

Re: Online Wedding Dress Shopping-Help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards