Plus-Sized

PSA - eloquii by The Limited (NYC Radio Discount Code)

Ok So i never used them or ever heard of them until my drive into work this morning, but thought I would share...

I often get email from listeners who absolutely LOVE the Rage Page and the products and brands that I've featured. But recently, I've gotten some feedback from listeners asking, "What about us curvy girls?" and "Hey! I'm a plus sized woman and I want to look cute when I'm out on the town; I'm sick of out of date clothing!".  The more I researched and the more I looked at previous Rages, I realized I had yet to feature a stylish and trendy yet affordable brand that celebrated my plus sized sisters and I felt terrible about it!  That was until I found out all about eloquii by The Limited. Any red-blooded, American woman has shopped at The Limited and knows they are synonymous with effortless style that's ready to wear on any occasion.  eloquii by The Limited is all that AND more!  Full figured woman can finally rejoice with this fashionable brand that is designed entirely to complement curvy figures without compromising fit!  eloquii by The Limited flatters women of all shapes and sizes and their "Shape My Style" tool guide helps you to find the perfect fit to highlight your best features from day to night!  eloquii by The Limited is so on point with all the latest trends; whether it's skinny jeans in bright colors or classic looks you can wear at the office, you're sure to find a look that suits you best! From separates to suits, denim to dresses, you'll find it all at eloquii by The Limited!  Check out the site and begin shopping today right here!  AND, as an added bonus to listeners of Elvis Duran and the Morning Show, eloquii by The Limited is extending 20% off your purchase! (**including redlines but not combinable with other coupons**)  All you have to do is add the code:Z10020 at checkout right here! So go forth, add to your closet and celebrate your shape and style no matter what it is! 

Read more: http://www.elvisduran.com/pages/blogs/rage.html#ixzz1tiIPJncK
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!

Re: PSA - eloquii by The Limited (NYC Radio Discount Code)

• i2012doi2012do member
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    thanks for posting. I saw a dress on these I liked and 20% off helps!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards