• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Plus-Sized

GREAT dress experience!

For black friday I went to try on dresses at a place called Bombshell Bridal Boutique (clicky). It is a shop that caters specifically to plus sized women (they carry sample sizes 16-38!) and I could NOT have been happier. It was hands down the best dress shopping experience I've had. Every single dress I picked out I was able to try on and they had a crazy huge selection of different kinds of dresses (not just A-line!)!

The owner of the shop was extremely nice and accomodating, she helped me into and out of each dress and gave honest opinions when asked but wasn't overbearing.

I found 3-4 dresses I absolutely loved and think I actually found THE dress (I've been to 5 shops total, this is the first one where I liked more than one dress)

I just wanted to share about this awesome little shop and recommend it to ANYONE within driving distance of Saint Clair Shores Michigan.

Bonus - my bridesmaids also found a dress they absolutely loved as well! They're all plus size and the dress they found there was absolutely flattering on all of them.

Re: GREAT dress experience!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards