Plus-Sized

Weekly Check In

How was everyone's weekend?

Did you get anything done? Anything new?

Re: Weekly Check In

• I worked on some final exams, cleaned the apartment, and went grocery shopping. Nothing too excited happened here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got a ton of wedding stuff done this past week and this weekend.

Ordered invites
    bought tux for my fiance
    picked out and ordered rental tuxes for GMs
    Ordered invitations
    Ordered favor boxes
    Bought stuff to make card box
    Got my jewelry (although I may sell it... its bigger than I expected)
    Bought "reception" shoes

things I have to do this week.

Order linens
    Order chairs/arch
    Order runners
    Pay off venue
  • We went to a festival here in town yesterday. They had music and a bunch of food booths. I also bought some new smaller! pants. FYI Lane Bryant has a bunch of slacks/khakis on clearance for 12.99 each at the stores. I bought a bunch. I also went to my nephews birthday party.
  • Hey everyone! I had my bachelorette party Friday and then my last Bridal shower was Saturday! I am going to the seamstress today, I pray that she has my dress finished finally, i'm a little worried but hopefully it'll work out.
  • I babysit my nephew and dog sat for an old old friend of my FI for her wedding.  then i went on a hunt for the black spray paint on need to finish my table number frames...so far no luck. :-(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's finals week for me. I figured out in the last 2 weeks I've written over 60 pages, taken a final, given 2 presentations, and I've still got at least one final to go. I desperately just want to go home and be with FI. Ugh. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards