Plus-Sized
Options

Help me choose! :)

These are my final four choices... thoughts? 

Re: Help me choose! :)

• Options
    Usually I have trouble deciding and voting, but not here. Dress four is beautiful and also flattering on you. Which do you prefer?
  • Options
    I like the fourth one the best too.
  • Options
    But 1 is a close second for me
  • Options

4=1>3>2 is how I would rank them personally. I voted for 4 because I like the detailing.

Let us know what you decide :D!

• Options
    Ok.  So I voted for number 1.  I think you look super sexy!  But,l like PP said 4 is beautiful too. What is your wedding like? Give us an idea of your venue, colors, theme.  This way we can go off what dress will compliment the rest of your wedding.  This helped me when choosing my gown!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  Keep the thoughts coming... I am purchasing this week!

My wedding is outdoors in a garden area.  The colors are navy with coral and white.  Huge invite list, but small wedding party, country club reception.  Does that help?  I LOVE the way my body looks in #1, but I really want that classic lacey bridal feel.  I also feel like number 4 is too poofy on the bottom.  I loooove number three, but I want it to be more fited in the bodice.  It's hard to tell when it doesn't fit correctly in the shop.
  • Options

So what about dress #2?  It fits you very similarly to number one, it is sexy and classy.  It also has lace, and is not too as poofy as #4.   It seems to be very similar to number 3, just more flattering.  It is a gorgeous gown, and would look beautiful in a garden wedding!

Maybe you could add a sweetheart neckline when you get it altered? I love how you look in the other dresses with the sweethearts!

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

• Options
    I would go with #1 or #4.  3 is nice for a garden wedding but I don't think if flatters your figure as well as the other two.  You look great in 1 and 4 :)  Good luck in your decision!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    4 is my favorite followed by 1.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I voted for 1, but 4 is a close second
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    4 was my choice but I like number 3 as well.  Both dresses flattering on you.
  • Options
    If you are looking for that lacey bridal feel then I would go with dress 1 which I think is the most flattering and prettiest of the 4 and I would add a lace veil. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was between #1 and #4 for me but I chose #1.  Which dress did you choose?
  • Options
    I like 4 and 1 best. good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards