Plus-Sized

2012 is going to be big!

Big as in 3 weddings I will be going to!

My best friend is getting married in May. Both my FI and I are in the WP and are ecstatic for the bride and groom.

A friend of mine from high school recently called me up to announce she was getting married on August 24th and would like my FI and I to attend!

THEN, my sister finally selected a date for August 27th for her wedding! She's planning on getting married in city hall and I'll be her MOH. I'm really happy that I budgeted for this. My FI and I will be VERY busy and we're both really excited for everyone's special day!

Re: 2012 is going to be big!

• I keep joking that 2012 is the year of weddings. I have 4 to attend, plus my own within the next year. But then again, it probably just seems like the year of weddings because my friends and I are all becoming old enough to get married. 

Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds fun! I had 3 weddings to attend this summer, plus my own. It was so fun =) I love going to weddings. I am glad mine was first though, so I could relax and have fun at the others and not stress about getting my own stuff done. 

Have fun! =)
    *Ashley & Anthony* *06.25.11* Anniversary

2012 Reading Challenge
    Ashley has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • I thought 2011 was the year for weddings. My MOH, my sister, and my cousin all got married this year. Next year, we are getting married. One of FI's groomsman got engaged on Christmas, so I have no idea when they are planning theirs. But I'm glad I only really have to focus on my wedding, since no one I'm remotely close to is even in a relationship. And there was so much that went into my sis's and my MOH's weddings that I was glad we pushed ours back to next year, because I coudn't have handled another one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development
  • 2008-2011 I had a ton of weddings to attend each year....thus far mine is the only one planned for 2012 out of friends and family (selfish sounding but I sort of hope it stays that way!)

Between FI and I we both know so many people and we're all getting up there in age, so it seems to be endless wedding season!
  • We've got 2 to go to in January - then ours in April.  :)  Soooo exciting!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also have 4 weddings to attend in 2012 along with my own! :D
  • Most of my friends are older and have already been married for a while, so I've only been to 2 weddings recently (my brother's and one of my BMs) But my brother had like 4 weddings this year & 5 next year.
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards