Plus-Sized
Options

Alfred Angelo Cinderella dress?

Any plus size brides have this dress and are willing to share pictures of them in it?? I absolutely am in love with it but I am about 5 ft and wear a street size 18/20 and am not sure how it would look. I do plan on losing a good bit of weight though!

Re: Alfred Angelo Cinderella dress?

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Any plus size brides have this dress and are willing to share pictures of them in it?? I absolutely am in love with it but I am about 5 ft and wear a street size 18/20 and am not sure how it would look. I do plan on losing a good bit of weight though!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I would try going to the Plus Size board (to the left under special topic boards). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    heyprettygirl, which Cinderella dress are you thinking about? If it's style 205, feel free to PM me...I may be able to help you out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I loved this dress and thought it would be the one for me. I made the decision to purchase a dress with 3/4 lace sleeves for my own comfort and it's what looked the best and most flattering on me. Best of luck in your search :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

here's a picture of me in the dress. I'm 5'8 and size 18/20/22 I didn't end up buying it because I didn't like where it hit me. I carry my weight in my hips and legs, so I'm more suited to a dropped waist or as with what I actually went with, something more form fitting, but it can be done. Looking at the picture now, it's not as bad as I remember it, but I just didn't feel comfortable with where it hit me, but I have seen other plus sized brides pull this look off gorgeously.

• Options
    Heyprettygirl, I sent you a PM
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards