Plus-Sized
Options

Can't find shoes!

I can not find any wedding shoes. My feet aren't that wide but all the cute shoes I try on seem to run really narrow. I saved up to splurge on a pair of really cute shoes but I can't seem to find any to fit :(
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: Can't find shoes!

• Options
    Try the Annie line at Shoebuy.com

They have wide and extra wide. and they have free shipping both ways at shoebuy so if you need to exchange them it's really easy.

these are mine.

Good luck!

Anniversary
  • Options
    What are you looking for?  

I'd suggest 6pm.com instead of Zappos, 6pm also offers free shipping but Zappos is, in my experience a huge rip-off!  They're a good place to look if the shoes you want are long out of stock everywhere else, but they charge for that luxury!  And you're right a lot of the nicer brand shoes are much more narrow, I'd stick with a well known brand like Qupid or RSVP.
  • Options
    I couldn't find anything on zappos. But I am going to check out RSVP because I have a pair of shoes by them and they fit nicely.

I ended up buying a pair of J.Renne's today and a LULU townsend (at dsw)
    but neither is EXACTLY like what I want.

I wanted like a 3 in heel, sparkley, cute looking, and not traditional bridal- a pale pink or glittery shoe.

I ended up buying these beacuse they were closet to the kate spade ones i liked. 
    I bought them in gold and silver since I'm not sure what is going to match my dress better.

I showed them to my MOH and she was like "the heel is only 1 1/2 inch it won't be flattering" uh

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options

I got my Annie shoes on endless.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    i have been having the opposite issue I want the 2inch under shoes!
    Good luck and dont give up - i too am on  my 3rd paid of maybe these will be the one.. FI is so cute he is like wear them all every hour or so switch if you cant pick :D 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards