Plus-Sized

Engagement Photo Clothes - PIP

My fiance, Josh and I are having our engagement photo session next Sunday and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I've been agonizing over what we're going to wear, and here's what we have come up with.  We're being goofy in the pictures and our clothes still have the price tags on them, so try to ignore that :)  For hair, I'm thinking that I want it down with loose curls (if I can figure out how to do it).  Overall, I think I'm just worried about bad angles and looking big :(

Re: Engagement Photo Clothes - PIP

• Ven&RadioVen&Radio member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2012
    I like the first outfit the best.  I think it's the most flattering to your figure and it's really cute. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_engagement-photo-clothes-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:83452cf9-7b4d-49c9-a4c3-d1fb01c93c96Post:39f90d12-e8e8-465a-8d1f-4b8a47b0518b">Re: Engagement Photo Clothes - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the first outfit the best.  I think it's the most flattering to your figure and it's really cute. 
    Posted by Ven&Radio[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • the first outfit is really cute I'd go with that
  • I concur, the first outfit looks the best on you.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Love the first outfit! Also, don't worry about bad angles. Your photographer will know how to pose you so that you two look awesome :) 
  • We have tweaked our outfits slightly (we'll each be wearing three different ones), and I think we're ready for our session tomorrow.  Hopefully they turn out great :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards