Plus-Sized
Options

Alrighty girls, it's time to get serious!

I am serious about loosing about 20 pounds before my wedding. Yes the dress fits, no I'm not insecure. But I really want to drop a few pounds and even more important get healthy. I'm not going on a diet, I'm not going to starve myself. I'm going to try the simple counting calorie intake, and adding a little extra excersise into my routine. My biggest problem is portion control. So I think this will help me take accountability for what I am putting into my body. This being sad I am going to post before and after picture, and keep updating this forum of my journey. I might fail, or I might have to end up buying a whole new gown. Who knows! But I was all of you lovely girls support.!

Re: Alrighty girls, it's time to get serious!

• Options
    Good luck! I'm doing the same thing. If you havn't already, check in on the "getting in shape" board, the ladies over there are very supportive!
  • Options
    Layla,

I have never been to this board before but if you want, I check in hourly with the getting in shape board... We do accountability threads daily just to show everyone what we are doing and get support and we do challenges. We also all have my fitness pal... Free and easy to download on phone and tracks portions and exercise so you know how much you should be eating.

Stop by and say hi!!

I know you will do great.. Stay focused and have fun!!

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

• Options
    I will third checking out the GIS board - it's been extremely helpful for me.

Also, check out myfitnesspal.com  - it immensely helped me understand portion control and nutrition.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards