Plus-Sized

RENTAL

Well I'm looking for a specific dresss, does any one know if bridal dresses like mori lee Juliette line can be rented? The style is 3131, by mori lee, if anyone knows please let me know, or any other styles.....

Re: RENTAL

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:9d69302b-6d0f-4d4f-b46f-843e6f424b90Post:c9a72de2-9d49-4d9d-9309-f093dadd3a35">RENTAL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well I'm looking for a specific dresss, does any one know if bridal dresses like mori lee Juliette line can be rented? The style is 3131, by mori lee, if anyone knows please let me know, or any other styles.....
    Posted by Jackiegordo[/QUOTE]

Very few salons rent gowns, since every gown has to be altered to fit your body. And when they do, they usually rent older styles, and even fewer rent plus size gowns.  You may have better luck posting this on your local board, but honestly, I wouldn't hold your breathe.

I know you seem to have your heart set on this specific dress, based on the multiple posts about it.  But, I think you either need to figure out a way to budget for it, which will likely be in the $900-1200 range, or go with something cheaper/used.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards