Plus-Sized
Options

Sizing Question

I'm usually a 1x/2x in tops, a size 20 in jeans, and a size 18 in dresses.

In a skirt would I be a extra large or a 2x in your opinion?

Here is the skirt:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Sizing Question

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_sizing-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:9e044da9-6e3f-4734-9616-52b6ad6b48fePost:8e9176ff-f20a-4a66-afda-9dd40459928d">Re: Sizing Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would too. BUT if you have a flexible tape measure you should measure your waist and use their sizing chart
    Posted by jmorford[/QUOTE]

THIS - every single place is going to size differently so it's best to go by their charts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm about the same size as you. I would probably go with a 2x.
  • Options
    i would too.
    BUT if you have a flexible tape measure you should measure your waist and use their sizing chart
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with Jmo - measure yourself to make sure your sizing is correct with theirs! But if you don't have a tape measurer, I always find it's better on my self esteem if I order a size up and then need to exchange it for a size smaller, so I'd go with the 2x.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_sizing-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:9e044da9-6e3f-4734-9616-52b6ad6b48fePost:8e9176ff-f20a-4a66-afda-9dd40459928d">Re: Sizing Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]i would too. BUT if you have a flexible tape measure you should measure your waist and use their sizing chart
    Posted by jmorford[/QUOTE]

This. If you don't, you can wrap a string around your waist and then line it up with a regular tape measure. I did this for H recently when he had to order jeans online.
  • Options
    I am your size in everything, and was a 1x for PUG.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks girls.. I'll probably go with a 1x.
  • Options
    Oh and PUG is awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards