Plus-Sized
Options

Help centerpieces PIP

hey ladies the FI has decided my indeciveness over the centerpieces has got to end so hes given me a week to pick what i want ahahahhaha (the nerve of him) or hes going to decide (that aint happening). So i put something together tell me what you guys think. 

I know im going to change the filler in there to purple waterbeads and the plate at the bottom is gonna be the square mirrior plate things what else do you think i should change

image 99 Made the cut image 76 Are ready to party!
image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.

Re: Help centerpieces PIP

• Options
    I like it!  It's simple and clean.  I always prefer low candle centerpieces to lots of flowers, especially if they're too tall they block your guests from talking to each others.

What are your wedding colors?  Sorry if you've posted before and I've missed it.

• Options
    I like it.  But it looks like you are using fake flowers.  I'm not a huge fan of fake flowers.  If your going that rout have you thought about silk?  But, over all it looks very nice. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks good Rena.  Is the whole table going to be purple or will there be some other color as well?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    @LGM my wedding colors are purple and silver

@anin i think were going to end up doing fake flower centerpieces the one peice my fiance thru in makes them look extra fake so thats coming out i would love to do real flowers but the joys of being a struggling college student destroyed that dream lol were thinking of putting some real flowers mixed in with the purple fake ones 

@Rhonday hey girly the whole table is going to be purple and silver were going to have favor boxes on top of the silver charger plates alternating in color between purple and silver box...i just PM'd u
    image 23 Will be missing out YAYAYAY image 0 Need to find the mailbox because if they didn't already they no longer can come The RSVP deadline has passed this is the final count Wedding Countdown Ticker image CLick and check out My blog From Ms. To Mrs.
  • Options
    I like them!

As to the flower thing, if you wanted to do real, and are only using one type (which it looks like you are), you could try fiftyflowers.com, they have flowers for almost as cheap as the fake kind. 
  • Options
    Another thing you could do if you want is do is put submerged lights in the bottom, sink the flowers using a fishing weight and fill it with water. Picture is not the greatest but here is an example.

• Options
    I think the candles make it look REALLY crowded. I would recommend removing the candles and doing like PP said and submerging lights and then maybe sprinkle some kind of confetti or something on the mirror base.

Is there any reason you're choosing a square mirror over a circle one? A circle mirror would compliment the shape of the tall cylinder vase you've chosen to use for the center...

The fake flowers don't really bother me, I just view it as decoration.

(sorry, 6 years of art school has taught me to be a critic!)
  • Options
    It will probably look less crowded when you have an actual size table.

How many people at each table?
  • Options

I looked at your blog and I like how the centerpiece looks in the picture there even better.(The lighting is different and the table less crowded)  I think the arrangement will look great on the larger table with the silver accents.  Good job.
    PS I didn't get a pm!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I like it bu would like to see it on a larger table. Also I agree that a circle mirror would look better and would compliment the shapes better than the square.
  • Options
    it wont look as crowed on a big table... without the candles it would be really underwhelming and confetti is a big no no at my venue. So im def going to keep the candles but i think im going to alternate between this and kissing balls and order the flowers from fifty flowers @Gabrielle thanks for the tip. Im also going to get rid of the mirror all together 

thanks ladies who would of known something as simple as centerpeices would drive me insane 

heres a pic of my venue so u guys know a little more of what im working with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards