Plus-Sized
Options

Gained weight and afraid to go to final fitting

Hey ladies... so i have gained almost ten pounds since my fitting a month ago. I am terrified to go to this fitting. All my bridesmaids will be there to know how to do the bustle and see me in it. I don't want to feel embarrased about it if it doesn't zip up!!

Will my dress be able to let out if it doesn't fit? HELP!

Re: Gained weight and afraid to go to final fitting

• Options
    they should be able to let it out if u need it but what if u lose those 10 lbs or more b4 the wedding then u might be in a tiff if I was u I would try a quit cleanse or something that u can do to get rid of water weight and wear some serious spanks..I am buying me a body magic just for this reason cause if I gain 10 lbs by my last fitting my body magic will still help me fit in my dress but thats me 
  • Options
    When is your next fitting?  Does your dress have a corset?  Those are more forgiving than a zipper or buttons. 
  • Options
    I don't have a corset and my next fitting is this Saturday! yikes.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_gained-weight-and-afraid-to-go-to-final-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:a1f4ea05-6295-4963-b058-7e60d3359ec4Post:5ac947ed-a4bd-4ee3-9ce2-21fc32864d01">Re: Gained weight and afraid to go to final fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]When is your next fitting?  Does your dress have a corset?  Those are more forgiving than a zipper or buttons. 
    Posted by JoanE2012[/QUOTE]
  • Options
     I really doubt that i am going to lose this weight in a month! It is so hard for me to lose weight. What is body magic?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_gained-weight-and-afraid-to-go-to-final-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:a1f4ea05-6295-4963-b058-7e60d3359ec4Post:c7c78939-2744-44e7-9a1a-9d28a33334aa">Re: Gained weight and afraid to go to final fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]they should be able to let it out if u need it but what if u lose those 10 lbs or more b4 the wedding then u might be in a tiff if I was u I would try a quit cleanse or something that u can do to get rid of water weight and wear some serious spanks..I am buying me a body magic just for this reason cause if I gain 10 lbs by my last fitting my body magic will still help me fit in my dress but thats me 
    Posted by essienakya33[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    This is the main reason I spent the money to replace the zip up with a corset for my dress. I was terrified of this happening. Relax, though. All of your bridesmaids will be there for and won't judge you. You have them in your bridal party for a reason. Worst case scenario, they let it out a little more. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I am trying to just not think about it! I will let you know how it goes.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_gained-weight-and-afraid-to-go-to-final-fitting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:a1f4ea05-6295-4963-b058-7e60d3359ec4Post:686ee2ae-d02a-43d4-82c8-9f156fbc09e1">Re: Gained weight and afraid to go to final fitting</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is the main reason I spent the money to replace the zip up with a corset for my dress. I was terrified of this happening. Relax, though. All of your bridesmaids will be there for and won't judge you. You have them in your bridal party for a reason. Worst case scenario, they let it out a little more. 
    Posted by emswanson613[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards