Plus-Sized

Good Things Wednesday

What good things are going on in your lives?

My good thing: I actually dragged myself out of bed at 5:30 am this morning and went to the gym before work. I did a step class. I feel very proud of myself. :)

Re: Good Things Wednesday

• Half my finals are done so I finally have time to lurk over here again  ;)
  • Even though it is raining and cold...... I went for a mani-pedi today!!!!
  • I finished my finals today, so as of right now, my summer begins, and I can actually start the last leg of planning my wedding. As of Saturday I get to go home to FI and really get into the nitty-gritty details of all this stuff :) No more school until August :) I am ecstatic!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • bruna29bruna29 member
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I have one final left (it's due tomorrow night), and I went grocery shopping for my family who is coming in a Friday for commencement. I tell you, this is the first time I've ever hosted a family get-together (I live about an hour and a half from my family so they rarely come out), but I don't know if I want to do it again. I spent over $30 in drinks just to ensure that everyone has their favorite drink. I'm not going to even begin to mention the amount I spent on food!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I FINALLY called my cake lady ...and some other much needed phone calls for wedding stuff...BM came over and retried on wedding dress...and looked GREAT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards