Plus-Sized

Home Workout Videos

Hey y'all!

I work anywhere between 50-80 hours a week as a nanny, so getting to the gym is nearly impossible. I'm getting married in a little over eight months and I really want to get in good wedding shape. So I'm wondering if anyone can recommend workout videos for the really really uncoordinated/out of shape. I figure maybe I can squeeze a little workout in while the girls are napping (or even get the older one involved!)

Everyone I know is on a P90 or P90X kick but I want something (a) geared toward women and (b) waaaaaay less intense.

Thanks y'all!

Re: Home Workout Videos

• I enjoyed slim in 6 for a while. They were doable workouts and many tirggered several areas. They even had a quick workout one if I remember correctly. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have lost weight with you tube billy blanks tae-bo and boatcamp cardio blast and on my off days I walk at least a hour and use my fitness plan to watch my calories I just went to my dietician tuesday down 6 lbs and I have a thyroid condition
  • I used to use Walk Away The Pounds.  I liked that series...not too intense but got the heart pumping pretty good.  Try going to the library to see if you can rent something first before you buy it.
    March 2013 Oct Siggy-Hair Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Turbo Jam w Chalene Johnson is amazing! Right now, I'm doing Ideal Protein and I have lost 24lbs in 7 weeks and my goal is 50lbs! I love it!

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards