Plus-Sized
Options

Stage fright?

Okay, so here's the thing- I have really terrible, awful, stomach-churning stage fright. I have been pretty much enjoying the whole wedding planning thing (granted, I really haven't done too much but the whole idea of marrying him makes me grin like an idiot so yeah...) 

But I was recently reminded that I am (unfortunately) not over my stage fright. I started a job last month at a special ed preschool and they do sing-a-long once a month. It seriously consists of kids and teachers getting up and singing a little song and some singing while sitting in the gym and then big group dancing at the end- I was ready to cry by the end. And it got me to thinking that I may have that issue on the big day.

I keep thinking that these are all friends and family and loved ones but to be honest, there may be people there I've never met from his side of the family. How do I better prepare myself so I'm more sure of myself? I mean, we're already planning to do the whole "repeat after me" vows and I'm not camera shy in the sense that I think it could affect our photography- it really is more of a standing up in front of a big group of people with all eyes on me kind of fear- which pretty much makes me a terrible candidate for bride in a wedding, hah.
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards