Plus-Sized

time - stop- please!

WOW!  16  days until my wedding!! I am super excited but I still feel like there is TONS to get done (and through in Christmas and New Years and I am running out of free time!!)  For those of you who have gotten married already- how did you handle the last 2 weeks?  were you stressed or is it just me?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: time - stop- please!

• Goodluck! You will make it through fine! just remember to give yourself time to relax and enjoy the holidays! :)
  • I didn't seriously stress at all until the day of but that was because a few trusted people dropped the ball on what they said they'd do.  So i was running around like a mad-woman up until picture time.

Just breathe though.  Remember, you're marrying the one you love.  Don't sweat the small stuff.
  • thanks anna- BTW - i was just reading your blog- LOVE it!!! Thanks for the inspiration... :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_time-stop-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:c85d4e06-2974-445d-a7c0-e64848fccc05Post:bb56d5c1-8655-4a2c-a6e5-e6360aa364e4">Re: time - stop- please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks anna- BTW - i was just reading your blog- LOVE it!!! Thanks for the inspiration... :)
    Posted by km2124[/QUOTE]

Thank you SO much!  It's just a bit of mindless ramblings.  The only guarantees I make is that it's honest.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_time-stop-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:c85d4e06-2974-445d-a7c0-e64848fccc05Post:9f639e6b-83bd-44ef-8d66-10bde6456863">Re: time - stop- please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: time - stop- please! : Thank you SO much!  It's just a bit of mindless ramblings.  The only guarantees I make is that it's honest.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

that is what I love about it.  There are some people who just portray life (and their WL battle ) as "peachy perfect" - not reality! 
  • Yep, I was stressed the most the last 3 days.  I was nervous everything was going to go right.  I think I ate 4 bites of food in those days! LOL.  What I can tell you is that is worth any stress you have!!! I was beginning to think it wasn't going to be , but it ended up being more than worth it!!  Just remember to breath!!!!!
  • I was stressed the couple weeks before but mainly because I run 2 very different businesses plus I had 'small' wedding projects still to do plus I wasn't living with DH.  The REAL stress came the day before by the time it was the RD I was so zombied out...I absolutely did not like that day and was scared that I was going to be the same on the wedding day but I actually was not.

Enjoy your day!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • I feel stressed too :( 3 weeks to go! family drama for both sides, holidays, etccc
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards