Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

florists...

hey girls. ok so one check that I need to get done is a florist, I have NO idea where in the heck to start to look. I live in robinson area...(so somewhere south of pittsburgh would prob be the best)TIA :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: florists...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not in the south, but I love Kerry Kennedy in the North Side/North Shore. He is fantastic and will work within your budget. He just did a fundraiser for me this weekend and his flowers were beautiful. He's also doing jennybean's wedding.
  • Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANKS!!!! that's not too far...do you have his info!?!?I guess Robinson isn't really SOUTH of Pittsburgh so maybe I should say somewhere around Robinson or in that vicinity

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mocha Rose. She is across from the new Children's hospital, so not south of the city, but she travels. Her work is so beautiful. It was probably one of my favorite things about our wedding. www.mocharose.com, I think.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks morgan!!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    kerry from ks kennedy is located on western ave in the northside-i have his business card but of course it's nowhere near me at the moment. i think if you google him though you should find him pretty easily. he's so fun and easy to work with! he's someone that i feel comfortable telling what i do like, and most importantly what i DON'T like, and not worrying about hurting his feelings, and he doesn't get frazzled when you tell him no either, he makes whatever you want work (the last florist i was working with would talk me in to things i didn't want). plus he travels to beaver county (a few min down the road from my parents) to pick up milk from a local farm that won't deliver to him, so robinson is nothin for him! n-so glad he did a great job for you over the wknd! that's what i love to hear!!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks jenny- I did try to google just kerry kennedy but I will try ks kennedy!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    found it :) ill have to give him a call!!! thanks girls

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    totally random, but Cari Jo, I think I've met you before? I can't quite put my finger on where tho? Are you by chance friends with a Lauren B.?
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you happen to be on a budget, the florist I used was amazing! Jennybee referred me to her and now lots of us are using her for our weddings. If you want her contact info, email me: dk789701 at gmail
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards