Plus-Sized
Options

Plus size Strapless bras

My dress is a strapless one, and I have been looking like mad to find a strapless bras that can go under the corset part of my dress. I am a 44F. I can't seem to find anything that can hold the girls up and I don't want to look terrible on my wedding day!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plus size Strapless bras

• Options

This website carries a bunch of different options
    http://www.biggerbras.com/catalog2/bras/bridal/

• Options
    Have you tried Lany Bryant or a long lined bra?  maybe even a corset?
  • Options
    You live in Cincy? Check out a specialized bra store(not sure the name) on Colerain Avenue, down the street from Chuck E Cheese and across the street from Target. The store is <5mins away from Northgate Mall. I know they specialize in bigger sizes and special bras for cancer patients. I would also look into Ashley Stewarts located in Northgate. Good luck!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    I recommend a long line bra. Even if you find an amazing strapless bra, you get so much more support when your whole torso is supporting the girls. I got mine from David's Bridal. I'm a 46DD, so not quite as big as you, but they have bigger sizes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development
  • Options
    I wore a longline bra with very little boning and it held me in good and was comfy. I found one online very similar to the kind they sell at David's Bridal for half the price.
  • Options
    I know your pain i am a 40JJ- I still cant find one but you will have luck. I have seem some on Bare Necessities
  • Options
    I know this is a little late but you may want to get sized by a professional. It has been my experience that certain stores that sell plus size clothes don't do to well with sizing women for bras. Once I got the correct size bra, I could breathe so much better!! But go to  http://www.barenecessities.com and get yourself a good bra to hold the girls in!! They have bras sizes up to a 56 and cup size up to a K. I wear a 36H or 38G. Target or Walmart doesn't goes pass DDD. Macy's is ok but the largest cup size is a G or H made by Wacoal. If you have a Dillard's near you go there they sell bras in your size. My strapless bra was made by Le Mystere and I love itLaughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards