Plus-Sized

shrugs.

i hate my arms and i need a shrug. i'm having trouble finding one. i usually wear 2x. i'd like it to be silk or something really nice. help?

Re: shrugs.

• Have you tried bridal salons? DB can usually order them if they don't have a big enough size at the store.
  • I've been eyeing a lot of the shrugs and bolero jackets I see on etsy - a lot of them can be custom made for your measurements which is kind of awesome.
  • I would second David's bridal, or Alfred Angelo.  Etsy is also an option.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I got mine at Alfred Angelo.  My dress too.  I'd suggest sticking with the same designer of your dress so that the color matches exactly.  Good Luck
    imageimage
  • I second having it custom made...it may not be as much as you think.  The person who sold me the dress made one out of a jacket she had, and it looked great. (see profile picture).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • I would look at bridal places like David's bridal or Alfred Angelo. I got my dress at Alfred Angelo and they are going to be making me a little shrug out of the same material as my dress that way it will match perfectly. They said it wouldn't be too expensive, but they couldn't give me an exact price because their alterations woman was out of town.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks for the suggestions. i'm going to look into alfred angelo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards