Plus-Sized
Options

Invitation... about to order but am second guessing... pic

I picked my invitations on Saturday, and now that i walked away from it i am worried it might be too simple (being the foo foo princess i think i am)
i like this since it felt like it was a good high quality the damask is nicely embossed and raised... the invite, response & accommodations cards will be all back and the envelope liner will be yellow

In my head i think it is missing a bow or should be in some sort of gated folder... I want it classy but is this too simple.... thoughts ?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!

Re: Invitation... about to order but am second guessing... pic

• Options
    I think those are stunning!!  Go for it.  From one froo-froo girl to another...sometimes less is more (and these are very "busy" so I think you're fine).

Take the advice of CoCo Chanel - add everything you want, and then take off one piece. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I think those look great! I wouldn't add anything else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Classy doesn't mean more; I think what you have is classy and elegant without being overwhelming. 

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• Options
    I like them very much, but I do feel as though a little something is missing for the princess Laughing. Either with a small bow or the gated folder would give it a little more pizazz! Do what makes you happy Foo Foo, lol Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What if you tied all the cards together with a ribbon once assembled. It still adds something but not to the invite itself. It's like a compromise. I do felt the same about my invites but once I got them in I loved them and it actually was perfect and it needed nothing/
  • Options
    the bow sounds cute but might add too much weight :(
    I was thinking maybe a pressed wax envelope seal on the inside envelope? not sure if this would crack and just make a mess but it my mind i am thinking royal seal lol  - has anyone used these in the past 20yrs lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_invitation-about-to-order-but-am-second-guessing-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:ecf5d2ed-aa53-4d35-bf10-4a063b2211ccPost:cea49ad7-4ae9-441e-b88b-616b1822c233">Re: Invitation... about to order but am second guessing... pic</a>:
    [QUOTE]the bow sounds cute but might add too much weight :( I was thinking maybe a pressed wax envelope seal on the inside envelope? not sure if this would crack and just make a mess but it my mind i am thinking royal seal lol  -<strong> has anyone used these in the past 20yrs lol
    </strong>Posted by EastSideBlonde[/QUOTE]

I had a kit like that when I was in Jr. High or so.  I loved it.  And i think my MOH got one when she got married and loved it!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards