Plus-Sized
Options

NWR - Chores

So...what is your least favorite chore?  Mine is LAUNDRY!  The whole kit and kaboodle!  It doesn't help that I have to haul my wash outside, around a wheelchair ramp and into the basement, where I share a w/d with my neighbor. And then back up again.  Such a hassel!!  It's worse than going to the laundrymat.  I will be so glad when I get married so I can have the w/d in the same house with me!!
Anniversary

Re: NWR - Chores

• Options
    I hate dishes. And even have a dish washer.

• Options
    I hate the best of both worlds, lol... I don't like doing the dishes or laundry Cry (although if I had to pick, it would be doing laundry). Having a washer and dryer in house is a godsend! Even though I do have a dishwasher, it still feels like I am the "MAIN" dishwashing unit of the house! Sometimes you have to pre wash, re wash... it just sucks, but I guess it could be a whole lot worse... I could have NOT been fortunate and blessedenough to have these things to make my life a bit easier Wink THANK YOU LORD Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hate doing dishes...but that's more about messing up my mani! <3

I hate, hate, HATE cleaning the bathroom. Eww.
  • Options
    bruna29bruna29 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I hate grocery shopping. We live on the third floor of an apartment building with no elevator, and it just sucks hauling groceries up and down the stairs. We have a washer and dryer in our apartment, so I don't mind doing laundry (especially since FI does his own laundry). Dishes aren't bad since we have a dishwasher, but FI ends up doing those a lot too, so I really can't complain. I just hate grocery shopping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hate any sort of "deep"cleaning. I don't mind tidying things up, but do not expect me to get on my hands and knees and scrub ANYTHING - it's not happening.

FI is sort of OCD about that stuff, so he actually can't help but take care of it (If he sees dirt anywhere, he generally will end up spending the rest of the day meticulously cleaning the ENTIRE apartment).

I don't looove laundry or dishes, but I do them when I have to. FI usually ends up doing them as well though....he just has a couple of classes he's taking right now whereas I'm working full time, so he has the time!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Well...I did manage to get the laundry washed and dried last night.  Maybe tonight it will actually be folded...we'll see.  I need to pack up my winter clothes, and put them somewhere for storage.  I won't need them again here.  But that's just too much like work. 

AND I did the dishes last night, took out the trash and emptied the cat's box.  I was a busy girl!

I need to get started packing - I'm moving when we get married.  But I just can't find the energy to do it.  I'm pretty sure packing/moving are WORSE than laundry!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So on the FLIP SIDE....what is your favorite chore (or least despised one)?

I love to vacuum!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I hate laundry our wash room is outside too still close to the front door and we don't have to share but still.

Favorite chore is the swiffer vac lol it's just so easy.
  • Options
    Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Most hated chore, organizing.  I hate trying to find a spot where everything that goes together actually fits.  

Favorite, I don't mind laundry, I just dispise putting it away.  I think most of it ends up just sitting on top of the dresser most of the time.  Except his work uniforms, but that is because he is a monster in the mornings and throws a fit if he can't find something.  He's like a cranky little kid in the morning.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_nwr-chores?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:f13db302-ca02-4c60-a155-c831745e49f6Post:1e8cc349-a39f-4a23-81ff-f04e8aa06743">Re: NWR - Chores</a>:
    [QUOTE]Most hated chore, organizing.  I hate trying to find a spot where everything that goes together actually fits.   Favorite, I don't mind laundry, I just dispise putting it away.  I think most of it ends up just sitting on top of the dresser most of the time.  Except his work uniforms, but that is because he is a monster in the mornings and throws a fit if he can't find something. <strong> He's like a cranky little kid in the morning.</strong>
    Posted by Grits8812[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too!  Don't bother talking to me, unless I initiate the conversation, until after I've had a shower.  I'll have to adjust to being married!!</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards