Maine

Recommendations for indoor ceremony sites?

I am looking for suggestions for indoor ceremony sites that can accommodate 200-250 guests in Soutern Maine.  We have not booked a reception venue yet but will be looking into the Seasons Event Center in Portland.  Has anyone had their ceremony at Seasons as well?  I am also open to non-demoninational sites.

Re: Recommendations for indoor ceremony sites?

• We had an outdoor ceremony but had Season's as our Plan B for bad weather.  I would have been perfectly okay with having our ceremony there as well - I love weddings that are all in one place.  The only downside would have been that there aren't many unique picture-taking opportunities there.  The additional room is included in the rental, so it doesn't cost anything extra to have the ceremony there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have attended a few wedding/receptions there including as a bridesmaid.   The location is convenient to the Turnpike and logding. I thought it was nice.   Great dance floor!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maine_recommendations-for-indoor-ceremony-sites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:98Discussion:001f8013-7679-4349-990e-19ab8f16ea53Post:4a4e2f56-7a26-4266-b8c5-06aa116a3218">Recommendations for indoor ceremony sites?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for suggestions for indoor ceremony sites that can accommodate 200-250 guests in Soutern Maine.  We have not booked a reception venue yet but will be looking into the Seasons Event Center in Portland.  Has anyone had their ceremony at Seasons as well?  I am also open to non-demoninational sites.
    Posted by mlofromsopo[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards