Maine
Options

Light house ceremony

My brother and Future SIL want to have a wedding ceremony at a light house in the Portland area.  Does any one have any suggestions?  I have some how been appointed the wedding planner since I live in Maine.

Re: Light house ceremony

• Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My ceremony is at Fort Williams/Portland Headlight.  All of the information for holding a wedding ceremony there is on their website. 

http://www.capeelizabeth.com/visitors/attractions/fort_williams_park/home.html

You can also have ceremonies on the SMCC grounds near Spring Point Light House in South Portland.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.  I contacted Fort Williams.  I can't book a wedding date there it is the year 2012 for a 2012 wedding. 
  • Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had to take a chance with that part, since we started planning in October and couldn't book that until the new year.  We called the first day they were accepting reservations for this year just to make sure we got first dibs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have decided to go with Bug Light (I think).  And hopefully have the recpetion at SMCC.  She wants pictures before the ceremony. So we will go get pictures at Portland Head Light before hand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards