Maine
Options

Whose honeymooning and where are you going?

Are you sneaking away after the wedding? Waiting a little while? Where are you going?

Re: Whose honeymooning and where are you going?

• Options
    ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a mini-moon right after the wedding (9.10.11) for a couple of days at a bed and breakfast somewhere in Midcoast... Camden, Bucksport, somewhere in there. Then in February or April we are planning to go to Europe for a week as our honeymoon. We both really want to go to Europe, but I will (hopefully) be working for public schools and won't be able to take a week off in September. This also gives us the opportunity to save up more money for our honeymoon, and stretches out the wedding celebration. Plus, I'll be able to travel with my married name!

The truth behind a well laced dress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are heading to Florida as soon as all the out of town family leaves.  We will be leaving the Wednesday after the wedding, and coming home on Monday.  I can't wait for some relaxing in the sun after all the wedding craziness! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    schadbourneschadbourne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be heading 45 min north directly after the wedding to a little cabin in Poland Springs. It is a family camp with pluming and electricity a cute little a camp and the best part the money we will spend will be on steak and sunscreen. We want a house more than a 2,000 honeymoon. All we will really want to relax, fish, eat, sunbathe and swim, I am excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We will be heading to FL the day after teh wedding, cannot WAIT to swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    after our wedding two days later we will be going to sandals in the bahama. cant wait
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are skipping out on a honeymoon as of right now.  We have our house (venue) rented for a week and will be taking a total of two weeks off already just for prep time and staying in the house.  We're thinking of maybe doing a trip a few months later somewhere warm and calling it our honeymoon. 
    Married 9.4.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards