Maine
Options

Tuxedos on Broadway

Has anyone rented from Tuxedos on Broadway in South Portland? I'm wondering what their prices are like. We're sort of waffling between buying and renting since we have so many guys coming to town from all over, and they won't have a ton of time to pick up tuxes when they arrive. Are there any other tux places close to Kennebunkport that anyone knows of? They all seem to be located in South Portland. That was really several questions in one post!

Re: Tuxedos on Broadway

• Options
    I am renting tuxes from there for my wedding. I believe the cost is around $105 and they are also throwing in a free tux for the groom. So far they have been great to work with. What I really like is that all the tuxes are on-site and not ordered which I found to be the case at the rest of the tux shops in the area. Gives me a little peace of mind in case it's picked up and doesn't quite fit. If you order from there, they also pay part of your invitations which I found to be a great deal. Overall I have been very happy.
  • Options
    $105 is good price!

We didn't use them, but my H almost had to rent a tux for his sister's wedding at the last minute and talked to the owner there and said he was incredibly nice and very accommodating.  He felt bad that he didn't use them, but he ended up buying a suit instead so it was never needed.

And for what it's worth, most places only let you pick them up a day or two beforehand, so unless they're coming in the day of the wedding, the pick up time would be the same for everyone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    thanks ladies! $105 is a great price! Glad to know they are good to work with. I've talked to them on the phone and they seemed really great, I just wasn't sure about the pricing. 

What exactly do you mean they pay for part of your invitations?
  • Options

FI and guys are also getting theirs from there. I think his is around $120.

They give you a $250 credit for invitations from the company they go through. There are tons of choices but they all seemed really old/80's ish to me so I didn't go with those invites. I am pretty picky though.

• Options
    I work Directly accross the street from there, and have been meaning to pop over to get info on pricing (along with the new shop for Bakes like a Parrot, which is right nextdoor to them!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards