Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning everyone. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day! Of course I've got a horrid cold and will be miserable through out it, but what can you do?

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! So I excited I have two weeks off! (boss in France) Plenty of time to start addressing invites which are going to be a pain I think. 60 more days!! Hope everyone has a good day. I'm sure my stupid questions are going to pop up soon.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning... Keagan and I have nothing to do all day except stalk my photographers website for our e-pics we took on Sunday!
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm just popping in for a few seconds and then back to work. I'm booked solid from 8:30 to 4:30 today. SighIn more random news, I was FB-friended by my *mom* yesterday. So funny to me to see the 50+ crowd on FB! I guess *everyone* really is on it! LOL
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I've finally returned, and I'll probably be extremly busy at work today.  To think... I'll be off again in a few short weeks for the wedding!  Eek! Oh, moms on FB.  Gotta love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning all,   Looks like it's going to be a hot one!  Mom on Facebook-not cool...glad mmy mom hasn't figured it out yet, though I've had several requests from friend's moms...not sure how I feel about it all-I've ignored most of them.   Hope everyone has a great day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  You know what is even funnier... Grammas on facebook!  I swear everyone I'm related to is on there.  That doesn't bother me, but I just don't want fellow co-workers friending me for some reason.... is that weird?Have a great day ladies!  It should be another beautiful one! =)
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! :-)  Have some meetings today, so will be in & out.25 days, Sonya?! Eeek! How's it going??Jenn, that's funny about your mom...but the day my mom gets on FB, that will be the day that *everyone* is on FB!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Busy day for me! We are renting a truck to take all the boxes we are shipping to Doha to CMU. (They will ship them for us.) Then I need to shop and pack, since we leave super early tomorrow for Montana! Last night was our TTD session with Dana and it was a blast :-) I am SO glad we did it and cannot wait to see pictures!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  It's Tuesday, nothing to report. But I'm excited for a nice dinner out with some friends tonight. Pugnpenguin- Hope that you feel better soon. :)JennyBee- Have a great (even tho busy) day! I can't wait to hear about your photo session!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    New- just yesterday my mama was suggested to me to friend.  She just recently signed up for it... she definitely knows that I think it's ridiculous to be on there!  haha!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dori, it's crazy!  We still haven't gotten anything more accomplished.  The time at home went very quickly.  Sorry we haven't made a decision on the lanterns yet.  I guess I would say just don't count on us.  We're so last minute with everything and just kind of buying stuff as we have the money. Hair and make-up trial this week, so I'm getting there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sonya are you taking anyone to your hair trial? I don't know if I can trust my own opinion abt my hair.
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, I'm going solo.  I'm sure some knotties wouldn't mind tagging along if you need the help, though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!Back at work today. Can't wait for 5 pm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! I'm hoping to actually get to spend some time on here today. As of now, I don't have that much work to do...but things can change quickly! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So since I friended her (I felt guilty for not!), she started tagging OLD old pictures. 80's tastic! I will post one here for your enjoyment....
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn, she's awfully good with technology!  My mom doesn't even know how to take pictures from her camera to the computer.  Why she has a digital camera I'll never know!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  I'm sleeeeeepy.My mom isn't on FB yet, but some of my aunts are.  It is only a matter of time, I fear.  Hope everyone has a good day.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You cannot deny the absolute hawtness of my blouse, pleated trousers, and shoulder pads. Plus, I think that might be a unibrow I'm sporting behind those glasses. I sent her a message to tell her how absolutely *thrilled* I am that she's sharing these with the world, lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sonya I could always say "will bring some wine"! Haha. I should be fine. I'm the type that I need one person to tell me the truth and help with decision making.
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn - Your blouse and glasses are more than amazing!!! I'm so sorry that this happened to you. :P  Thank God that my Mom can barely operate a cell phone.
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL, Jenn! 
  • Options
    snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning, all. Feeling really tired again this morning--I think I need a weekend when I just sleep the whole time! JennyBee--wow, is it really time for Montana already?! That's a great reward for all the hard work you'll be doing today!
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!  I finally finished my invites last night!! HOORAY!!  Sonya when is your hair trial? 
  • Options
    d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem, Sonya! I'm not in a big hurry to unload them anyway! Jenn, I have some photos that would totally make you feel better. However, they are stashed away in a safe place where no one can upload them! ;-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Becky, I'd be glad to go with you depending on when it is. Just let me know.Jenn, is that the same adorable Grandmother we've seen before?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  jennybee--did you jump in the fountain?
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Today should be relatively peaceful here, thank goodness. Except for the construction work going on on the building ... forcing strange dust through the vents. I'm getting a headache, and am hoping it's allergies! The DID cease and desist the work causing the dust when they realized we were being subjected to it, but still! As for WR stuff: Hair trial tonight- so excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards