Maine
Options

My hair trial was AWESOME!

Nothing short of a miracle, really.I'm trying to figure out how to include photos directly in the postings. But I love love love how it turned out! I was kind of worried and just figured I would have to "settle" for a style that was okay. (My hair is so fine, it pretty much does nothing no matter how much product you use, and my head is TINY, especially compared to my broad upper body.)It really was a miracle, what Karen did with my hair!
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW

Re: My hair trial was AWESOME!

• Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad it came out perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Where did you go?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Karen, from Cherry Pie Salon. She's always done a great job with my hair cuts and styling, but she really worked a miracle on my hair for this updo!I'm still trying to figure out how to paste the photos into my post! LOL
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay. I did everything the PIP advice in the Knot library told me to, and I can't include my photos in the post.So here's a link.http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1028967021/a=502512021_502512021/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/If you could see/feel how fine my hair is, you'd appreciate how amazing a job Karen did! It really looks like I have about twice the hair that I do!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is really easy if you upload your pictures to www.tinyurl.com. Once you upload a pic, you can just copy and paste the code right in.  Your hair looks great though.  Very pretty. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, your hair looks amazing!  I love it--it's a fancy, intricate up-do without going overboard.  And very soon we'll be seeing your real wedding day hair pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried using the tinyurl route-- no go.And man-- that date is coming up so soon! I'm excited about it, but also sweating about it. I still have a crazy To Do list... Blech.But I am getting more and more excited when I forget about the To Do items and just focus on the cool stuff, like my hair! LOLI may be sending out a post similar to JaimeMarieB's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You'll get there, and I bet you'll make it pretty stress-free!  You've kept everything under control up until now and I can't imagine you won't keep it up.  Just keep attacking that to-do list!  ;-)  Actually, two months before the wedding, I expanded my to-do list to include every bit of minutiae I could think of.  It felt really good to be crossing off 5-10 items a week!  Haha.  Plus, no matter how the coming weeks go, the wedding and married life are SUCH A GREAT REWARD!  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://tinyurl.com/l9rvsh" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/l9rvsh</a>[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did that work? I tried to post a picture in the thread for you since I'm guessing a lot of people weren't looking at your pictures since the link wasn't clicky and even if you take the time to copy and paste each individual line you have to have a snapfish account to view all your pictures.. I can see it, but I don't know if everyone else can. Also, I love it! It's so pretty! If you want me to post a different picture in here, let me know. I thought this was one of the best pictures of it in your album. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Angeliza, how did you do that?And yes, I agree-- that's my favourite photo of them all. I love looking at it. If I won the lottery, I would pay someone to do my hair every morning. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, here's how you put a picture in your post. First, go to the file sharing program where the picture is uploaded, in your case snapfish. Open up the full size picture and right click it and select properties. Copy the URL and go to www.tinyurl.com and make it tiny. Then you just do [*IMG]yourtinyurlhere[*/IMG] but take out the *s.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exactly what I did... twice! But it didn't work. I think it could be the Mac thing, perhaps?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard that people with Macs often have problems doing it. Next time you want to put a pic in one of your posts just page me and I'll do it for ya! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well aren't you too sweet! LOL Thanks!How's your planning going, by the way?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards