Maine
Options

Regis Hair Salon in the Mall?

Has anyone had thier hair done at Regis?  I am thinking about changing my hair place to them and am curious if anyone has any feedback?

Re: Regis Hair Salon in the Mall?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there several times for cut/color. Never had an updo there, but I've always been happy with the other services I've had done.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are they that much cheaper than a salon not in the mall? My fiance got his hair cut there once (surprising, considering he doesn't usually want to spend money on his hair). They did a fine job... but then, he pretty much just gets a military buzz. =)I'm super picky about my hair, but then-- I have difficult hair because it's so fine/thin. And it grows wicked fast, so if it's not cut well, it gets wretched quickly. You could always try them out and see what happens...? lol
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, they are cheaper than a place not in the mall.  The place I have an appt at right now is $35 for the trial and $85 for the bride for the day of.  At Regis, if they are doing the same thing for the trial and the day of, its the same price $35. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That is a TON cheaper.I think it really depends on how hard your hair is to work with and how complicated a "do" you want. Why don't you try them for the trial and see what you think? JaimeMarieB ended up switching stylists as a result of her first trial...At the worst, you're out $35... At the best, you're confident about your choice and you'll spend less in the long run.
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I am going to do the trial and see how that goes.  I think it will be fine.  I dont think that what I want is that hard to do and I have pics to show them.  If it works out great! Thats $50 saved! yay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a good plan. Share your photos so we can all see it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will if I can figure out how to post them after.  I can't wait to do it.. Probably will wait til next month though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It might be worth looking into privately owned salons too...  That's what I'm doing.  If I remember correctly, all of our updos will cost $30-ish, and anyone else getting their hair styled, but not an updo is only $18.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chayer227- where are you talking about?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Davina's Design in Westbrook. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The mall would be easier for us. Westbrook is a bit out of the way for us.. Thanks though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards