Maine
Options

Bar Harbor Mini-Moon

Hi Ladies!! DH and I will be spending a long weekend in the Bar Harbor area in a few weekends, and I wanted to tap in to the local experts - where are some good places to go eat, things to do, etc? TIA!!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bar Harbor Mini-Moon

• Options
    kev'sbridekev'sbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi! Shoot me an email at ah heath at yahoo dot com..... I could go on and on about BH...
  • Options
    MaineMayBrideMaineMayBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a Bar Harbor native.Good Places to Eat:Havana: upscale, great for wine, really interesting entrees. Expect to pay the big bucks but it will be worth it!Cafe This Way: great for breakfast. Fun atmosphere! Prices are similar to anywhere else in town. Great and fun specials!Fish House Grill: water front seating. Great for lobster, grabbing a few drinks on the ocean or appetizers!Michelle's Brown Bag: Yummy sandwiches to take on a picnic or hike through the park!Fun Things to Do:-Hike Acadia-Horse drawn Carriage Ride at Wildwood Stables through the Park-Tea & Popovers at the Jordan Pond House...also in the Park!-Cruise on the Margaret Todd, 4 mast schooner for a sunset cruise....you can even bring your own wine or beer!!Just a few ideas! I am an open book if you have any more questions! :)
  • Options
    kev'sbridekev'sbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi MMB!  I'm a 1/2 native!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards