Maine
Options

hair cut

I hate it. I have never hated a hair cut before. But this one is just way to short. MIght be the shock of getting it cut five inches three weeks ago. and another 14 yesterday. But I can't even get t in a pony with out looking like Pebbles. [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3467/3787273034_56b8421da3.jpg[/img] [img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2523/3786495229_f685f4f990.jpg[/img]

Re: hair cut

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You look so different, but still great!  I like it and it will grow back!  Enjoy it short - isn't it so much easier to wash/dry? 
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am sorry you hate it. I think its super cute on you, but I totally understand the shock of getting your hair cute. Just recently cut mine off and it was like 3- 4 inches off, not as much as you, but still. You look cute so try to like it =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Jaime, I love it! It looks so good on you! It makes you look so sassy! lol It really brings out your fantastic cheekbones (now I sound like Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear!)...I hear you, though. I get my hair cut that short every few years, then get tired of it (because I can't just put it up or get tired of what I can do with it) and grow it out. Then I get tired and frustrated with my long hair (for the same reasons as I got tired of the short cut) and cut it all off again...I think it looks awesome, but I'm not the one wearing it. Can you put it back with barrettes or clips or a cute band?
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree with all the pps.  It is super cute!  But it does sound like you've cut off an awful lot and that can be a big shock!  I'm also one of those repetitive grow it really long and chop it all off people.  Even though I know it's coming, I'm always worried I cut it too short for the first few days.  At least it will grow back.
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I almost cried when trying to wash it. I had the hardest time trying to get it soapy. didn't have the pile on top of my head. I also grow it long than chop it. Usually every two years but it's been six because I wanted it long for the wedding and I didn't know when the wedding was going to be. I have never had it this short. Usually three inches longer than it is now. And i love it that length. So hopefully by Oct. it will be longer. Right now I feel like a big mushroom head.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it looks super chic!! I've been growing my hair out for the wedding also and I made a deal with myself that if I reached my weight loss goals I'd chop it off after the wedding and that's one style I've been seeing alot lately that I really love, and I definitely agree it looks really really great on you.
  • Options
    JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Liza.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards