Maine
Options

HELP please

Hello ladies, It has been a long time since i posted. I really need some help.I had a women all set to come to my house to do my hair and the hair for my bridesmaids... she just emailed me and canceled. Does anyone know of someone or any good salons in Portland that are not that expensive.... The wedding is next weekend YIKESThanks!

Re: HELP please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    She had better have been on fire when she canceled! How much are you looking to spend-- i.e. what is too expensive? I am using Cherry Pie Salon, but I think they're more mid-range for cost. JamieMarieB recommends highly Running With Scissors out of Bridgton and I think they're on the less-expensive side...Good luck! I'd be rip-roaring P-O'd... but that doesn't really help solve the problem.
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into Studo 1 on Middle Street in Portland.  It's $35-45 for an updo for the BMs and for the bride's trial. The wedding day is $35-45 for the BMs and its $85 for the bride.  Regis in the mall is $35 for updos for the entire bridal party including the bride for the trial and the same for the day of.  So I am going with the $35 at Regis. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards