Maine
Options

Registry

I have a weird question about registry, are my fiance and I supposed to do two registry's one for our shower and one for the wedding or can theybe combined into one???I don't know what the proper way of doing this is. Please give me advice...oh yeah and I'll be down at the filense basement bridal crazyness on friday....good luck for all the other brides out there.

Re: Registry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My impression is that you're supposed to register at two or three places in general and then people buy you stuff off of those registries for both the shower and wedding. I've never heard of them being split up. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp. Register at a couple places, being sure to include items at every price point/level. Then, as people attend events leading up to and including the wedding, they can choose items accordingly-- so maybe they get you something smaller/less expensive for your shower and then something larger for your wedding. Or however they choose to do it. Good luck!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your registries do not have to be different for the two events.  You just need to make sure you register somewhere before the bridal shower happens. Make sure that you register for items in all price ranges to give your guests the options that they feel comfortable with.  Multiple stores may be helpful, but we only did one (bed bath & beyond) and we were VERY VERY happy with them.  They have the best return policy as well, which is important (avoid Target for that very reason).  
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards