Maine
Options

Maine Mall Zales closed :-(

I went to Zales yesterday in the Maine Mall to have my first ring cleaning (I've had the ring for 3 months & it's a lil' dingy now) only to find out that the mall location has closed. I had just had my pink sapphire ring cleaned at Kay's, but I had a feeling I shouldn't get the engagement ring cleaned there for the sake of my lifetime warantee being compromised... plus I think they use an isontic thing? I feel like my jewelery there doesn't get as clean as it should. I was in a panic. I called Zale's and asked what I'm supposed to do about my cleaning/inspections because I wasn't going to drive an hour to Kittery Point or 2 hours to Bangor every six months for what should be a 5 minute, lunch break type errand. I was told I could go to a "certified jeweler" to get my cleanings and inspections done, but if something goes wrong I have to drive it to Kittery to get fixed. I called Days to see if they're "certified" to clean my ring, and they said they were and cleanings are free. I went today during my lunch break and got it cleaned (took about 7 minutes) and they inspected and steam cleaned it and, let me tell you, it's AMAZING. I had no idea my ring was that dirty haha!!

Re: Maine Mall Zales closed :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards