Maine

My E-pics arrived today!

I know, we took them so incredibly late (as in, 5 weeks before the wedding!) but they just arrived in the mail and they came out WAY better than I expected! I was really impressed, especially considering that the young woman who took them is in photography school-- she did them for free in return for being able to use them in her portfolio and on her web site-- and I am very excited about using them to make our guest book! Awesome!
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW

Re: My E-pics arrived today!

• edited December 2011
    I wanna see them!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Me too, me too!  Nice negotiating skills!  I think sometimes students do such a good job because the subject matter is still new and exciting AND they want to do an impressive job, so they can be very enthusiastic and put in a lot of work on the project.
  • edited December 2011
    Me threeeeeee!!!!!!! Share with us :)
  • edited December 2011
    I can never seem to get the photos to post in the messages (even using the tiny url and the html code) so I have them posted on my Facebook account.Friend me and you can see them. (Just be aware-- I have two Facebook accounts-- the one you want to friend is the one with the picture of me in a cowboy hat and a blue mechanic's shirt...)My full name (which you may need) is Daniele Bucar, in the Wesleyan network...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    I just sent you a friend request :) Nice cowboy hat, BTW!!!
  • edited December 2011
    That's my Kenny Chesney hat! It looks HUGE on my beanie little head, but I love it anyhow... And it was great for keeping the sun out of my face in between matches at the rugby tournaments down South. That, and the locals didn't give me flak for being a no-good Yank!
  • edited December 2011
    I just wanted to say that I love your engagement shots! So great, especially considering they were free! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards