Maine
Options

bio trouble, help!

Hey ladies,I'm looking for someone more tech savvy than me! I'm trying to create a planning bio and post pics of the dresses, BM dresses, flowers, etc. But I can't seem to do it! The Knot bio wants a photo url, and I've tried using links from snapfish and shutterfly, but that doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help??
Anniversary

Re: bio trouble, help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used weebly.com, no need to upload to a photosharing website in between, you just upload pics directly from your computer.  Then, you make a link in your siggy to your bio.  Weebly is very user-friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I love your bio! I think I figured out how to do it on The Knot's bio -- you have to right-click and hit "copy image location" on Snapfish or Shutterfly, instead of using the link they give you when you click on "share this image." But I will look into weebly! Is it free?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do you get the link in your siggy?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weebly is free, but I honestly can't remember how I got it in my siggy...  there are plenty of girls who have links to "helpful hints" pages that give the instructions.  I did mine back in February, so it's out of my head by now.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards