Maine
Options

For Sale Items

I know I've mentioned before I have a lot of glassware for centerpieces and candy buffet jars.  The thing is, I really don't want to ship them and I also am too lazy to make a bio (heck, I don't even have a proper married bio yet).So who's local?  (I'm in North Windham).  My idea is to have a kind of yard sale of wedding stuff in my house some Saturday or Sunday where people can come by and see what they want (if anything).  Good idea?  Bad idea?  I've also thought about not just having my stuff - but having any other brides who want to get rid of their stuff. What do you think?  Maybe everyone is too far away to make it work.
Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Re: For Sale Items

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that sounds like a great idea! I'm in Raymond, so I would definitely be interested in attending. The more we can recycle these kinds of things the better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As long as I'm around, I'd drive down from Auburn to go to that!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    S&SPellegriniS&SPellegrini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely attend.  I am specifically looking for some nice glassware for table decorations and I am only in Portland. 
  • Options
    m_curran13m_curran13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too I am right in Gray!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you did it before Sept. 12th I would try to attend, if you did it after, I'd probably have quite a few wedding related items to sell!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on which day you decided to do it I would be interested. . .I have quite a few things. . .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just posted a for sale and now I am reading this. I too would probably have a few things to sell!
  • Options
    Gina MaeGina Mae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would attend if I am around that time you decide to have it. I think recycling these things would be great to do!
  • Options
    kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Westbrook and planning a wedding for next June so keep us posted on the date of your "wedding yard sale" I will defintely come!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards