Maine

Our Save the Dates just arrived!! PIP

We ordered magnets from MagnetStreetStudio.com, and we are very pleased. The picture I took is kind of blurry. . . but I love them. Now we just have to wait until the end of Nov to send them out! http://i25.tinypic.com/zgwy.jpg
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Our Save the Dates just arrived!! PIP

• edited December 2011
    Very cute, I love the picture you used :)
  • edited December 2011
    Those are awesome! I love the picture too. Magnet save the dates are a great idea!
  • edited December 2011
    Ah, very cute!  I love the magnet STD too.  I always stick them on my fridge right away!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are adorable! I used magnets, too, although I made them myself. Lots of people love them because it's so much easier to put it up on the fridge instead of sticking one somewhere less visible and easily overlooked/lost. I love the photo, too. Are those your wedding colours?
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah our colors our champagne and light pink. I did gold in the circle because the champagne was a very light color on the computer, I didn't know what it was going to look like in person, so I did the gold because it was a bit bolder.
  • edited December 2011
    I think the colours work really well together. And that your FI went along with pink! LOLHave you sent them out yet to anyone? Any feedback?
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    haha yeah he doesn't mind. He is just happy he is the groom because all the guys will most likely be wearing a light pink vest. My FI and the GM will be in tan suits. So as long as he doesn't have to wear the pink it's fine!No we aren't going to send them out until about the end of Nov.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards