Maine
Options

Jasmine is no longer at the Eastland :(

Aw, I emailed Jasmine at the Eastland to say I am stopping by Saturday to pick up the favor cards and card a guest left for us from her and to catch up with her (I really enjoyed working with her on our wedding!!!) and I got a reply from someone else saying that Jasmine went back to school and Kimberly is now in her place.  I'm sure Kimberly is nice and everything but I'm sad I won't be able to catch up with Jasmine, and Kimberly had no idea what I was talking about when I said I needed to pick my things up......ummm hopefully my gift is still there, otherwise we will have some problems LOL
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jasmine is no longer at the Eastland :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They sent out an email to all the future events/hosts a couple of weeks ago.  I'm not exactly excited about them changing people before our RD, but they said Jasmine has gone over every file in detail...  I'm concerned, because Jasmine bent over backwards to get things just right for us and our budget, and I just hope none of that gets lost in the translation...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I was planning our wedding at the Eastland our first coordinator was Erica who was amazing, and I loved. She left 6 months before our wedding and of course I was freaking out, in stepped Jasmine and she didnt' miss a beat. Knowing Jasmine she will make sure all her brides are taken care of, and i'm sure Kimberly is fully capable. So I'm sure the Eastland Park Brides are in good hands, their wedding business has picked up signifigantly (sp) so I'm guessing they don't want to loose that revenue:) GL to all at the Eastland, hard to believe it's been almost a year since our wedding there!
    image The way life should be-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards