Maine
Options

Hair/Makeup?

Hi,I was hoping I could get some recommendations on fabulous hair and makeup teams in the Portland area? I have eight BM's and would like to see if anyone knows of a good hair team in the area?

Re: Hair/Makeup?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Cherry Pie Salon in the Old Port. They opened up their shop at 6am on a Sunday for us. (review is in a previous post titled "vendor reviews" or something similar-- my wedding was on Sept. 13th of this year). My hair dresser there, Karen, is leaving in a few weeks, but the other women did just as good a job and handled a pretty large group pretty efficiently, I thought!Good luck!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • Options
    AngelSmittyAngelSmitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Bei Capelli in Scarborough (like 2 min from the mall)!!  They did my whole bridal party and each person gets their own hairdresser/make up artist!!  Every single person in my bridal party LOVED their hair and make up...I'm so glad I went with them!!  We were in and out within 2 1/2 hrs :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our hair done at Regis in the mall.  I think that they did pretty well.  I think that if you ask they do have someone that will go to your home if that is what you are looking for.  There were 4 of us and we had 2 people doing our hair. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just found I Do Spas, they came for my surprise bacholerette party and they said they could come for the day of the wedding to. I just looked at their web site and it looks great. I know they where great when they came to portland for my party, we had makeup, manicures, massages, and pedicures. I was so surprised.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards