Maine
Options

*Runnersmf*

I've been curious -- how are the photog meetings going? have you met with anyone yet?
Anniversary

Re: *Runnersmf*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No, this Friday is the day of all the meetings!! I live in Bangor right now, so I had to wait for a weekend that my Fi and I had off to come down to Portland and meet with everyone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck! I found the most important things to know were answered just by meeting someone, seeing their personality and hearing them explain how they approach a wedding. I asked all of them how they would describe their style or philosophy for shooting weddings, which I found really helpful. Definitely find out how long they will stay (one photographer said she pretty much didn't stay past the cake cutting), and I would also ask how they handle the formals to see if it matches up with what you're expecting for those.I personally think it's good to see how organized a person is -- do they bring sample albums for you to see? Do they have a contract or other printed information handy? One person we met with pulled out a sample album and found a deposit check she had lost in there months ago! She was like, "Oh, there that is! They said they mailed it, but I couldn't find it." That made me nervous, personally.Anyways, you probably don't need more advice at this point! Hope it all goes well!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No I will always take advice!! Thank you for the help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards