Maine
Options

For Sale!!

It has been a long time, but I am finally getting around to posting my wedding items for sale! If you are interested in anything, please e-mail me at arolin at hotmail dot com. I live in Gray, and I can organize a pickup up to an hour away. Here are the items: 6 black shepard's hooks. 40" tall. $5 each or $25 for all 20 silver lanterns used for centerpieces. $3 each or $50 for all. 68 clear votive holders with flower design. $1 each or $55 for all. Pink wood letters "I Do" - $3 Pocket Idiot's Guide to Being a Groom - $5 Pink wood letters "XOXO", "Kisses", and "Love" - $3 for all Necklace and Earing set - $20 Vine headband - $10 Whit 2' long veil - $5 Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/Arolin11/WeddingForSale# Hope you can see the link. Thanks! -Sarah

Re: For Sale!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How big are the lanterns... I'm very interested however in NH woud u consider shipping? I can pick up in Maine but porlly not till Nov?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The lanterns are around 8 1/2" tall. They were in the middle of the table with a few votive holders around them and then flower petals scattered. It was a very nice candlelight effect. I would consider shipping, but have no idea how much shipping would be (they are not that heavy, but the boxes are pretty big). I can wait until november if you would rather not pay shipping costs.
  • Options
    m_curran13m_curran13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to buy the vine headband and the veil from you! I live in Gray also. I don't know if Tuesday works for you....but we could meet where ever? Hannaford??? Any time. Please get back to me and let me know! My email address is m_curran13@yahoo.com. Thanks Maria
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    m_curran - YGM! And, tbrand - can you please e-mail me at arolin@hotmail.com if you are still interested in the lanterns.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sales pending for the lanterns, votive holders, wooden letters, headband, and veil.  I will let you know if they become available again! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am very interested in purchasing some of your items but i can't access the photos can you please send me the link again or tell me how to login in to your picasaweb page. Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my email is no longer kelly.havlin@umit.maine.edu it is now kellyann.havlin@yahoo.com so if you feel more comfortable reaching me that way feel free . thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelly - YGM at your yahoo account
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards