Maine
Options

Rain day talk

So I have a few quesitons for everyone! I am 9 months out from my wedding and we are just looking into Dj's and Photographers. I spoke with Dusk till Dawn Dj out of westbrook. Has anyone ever used him before?? Second of all I need some ideas for photographers, that are priced not on the high side. My last qustion that I have been pondering today is, any one have a good print shop for save the dates in the portland area?? I have already bought my save the dates, just need to print?? Thanks in advance for all your ideas! Have a great day ladies!

Re: Rain day talk

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, don't know anything about that DJ or print shops in Portland!What's your photographer budget? I always suggest my photographer, Clare Norton, but she books up fast, so she may already be booked. Gretchen Halverson at First Frame Studio is very affordable and she takes great photos. I know others have liked Tess J and Steven Fairfield.Someone else recently posted looking for info on photographers; it's probably still up if you want to look for it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No idea on the dj or print shop either, but as for photographers, Clare Norton and Rachel Bell are great on a budget, and depending on what you consider expensive, you should check out Tess Johnson as well. She was my photographer and my favorite wedding vendor that I worked with. LOVE HER.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everyone that has been mentioned is good, and I ended up going with Audra Bayette- very affordable and willing to compromise.  I also just booked my dj- Andrew Woolford from Dynamic Entertainment.  He is young, but very professional and the cheapest I found ($100/hour).  As for a print shop, I got my save the dates from Vista Print online.   You can upload your own design for $5 and then order your prints.  Sometimes they have 100 postcards for free!  That's how I got mine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards