Maine

South Portland Bridal Show

Is anyone going to the "Madeleine's Event Central" bridal show at Ethan Allen on November 6th? I just got an email last night mentioning that they are adding a show in South Portland! I went to the one in Portsmouth last year with my sister, and we found her photographer there! It was great to be able to look through sample albums, and talk with the different photographers. I also loved how they had wedding dress displays throughout the store!

Re: South Portland Bridal Show

• kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you hear about this? I defintely want to go! I tried googling to find details but no luck....
  • edited December 2011
    this is clearly a vendor...all of "her" posts are on various boards about this exact bridal show in each of the different areas...I don't doubt that the event is happening, but this post is bogus...
  • kay0003kay0003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw that too, how rude!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, this post doesn't seem legit, but I know the event really is happening and it looks like it is going to be a great event! For anyone who wants to go, just google madeline's daughter in Portsmouth, NH. There will probably be info about it on their website.
  • Torir911Torir911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortuantely I think Davids Bridal sells information to these people. I've been getting email after email about this damn event.
  • LaciWLaciW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's actually a real event, but I think it's invite only. I believe it's for Madeliene's daughter clients, but not sure.
    ~Laci Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography Bonnie Harrison Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards